Are you looking for gifts for someone who loves Scotland? You have come to the right place and will find the best of Scottish gift ideas in this Scottish gift guide!
Do you love Scotland? Perhaps you have Scottish heritage or are living abroad and feel nostalgic for your roots? Or are you wondering what gift to buy a loved one or someone who loves Scotland and everything Scottish?
There are so many wonderful gifts available for lovers of Scotland that I thought I would put together this guide to help you.
This Scottish gift guide has suggestions for all ages and features some fabulous gifts including books, items for your home and of course lots of tartan!
- Scottish gift ideas
- More gift guide ideas for all the family
Scottish gift ideas
Scottish Food & Hampers
A selection of the finest of Scottish food treats is the perfect gift choice. These are some of the best gifts from Scotland available:
- Walkers Shortbread Flora MacDonald Assorted Shortbread Cookie Gift Tin – including Gourmet Cheeses, Ploughmans Chutney, Orange Marmalade, Rich Clotted cream, Buttery Crackers, Pungent Mustard, and Breakfast Blend Tea.
- Walkers Shortbread Glenfiddich Highland Holiday Whisky Cake – This deliciously moist and aromatic fruit cake offers a Scottish twist on a traditionally baked favorite, featuring the taste of 12 year old Glenfiddich Malt Whisky
- Scottish Gourmet Food and Snack Gift Basket (Large) with Plaid Blanket – A deluxe gift basket containing an assortment of delicious Scottish goodies! The highlight of basket is a brushed wool Tartan Plaid blanket. All of the contents are presented in an attractive traditional hamper basket that’s ideal for using for picnics or storage once the contents have been enjoyed.
- Scottish Gourmet Food and Snack Gift Basket (Medium) with Plaid Blanket – This is an indulgent hamper that offers a variety of exceptional quality food and drink all imported from Scotland.
- British chocolate selection – For the chocolate lover I am sure they would enjoy a Cadbury Dairy Milk selection of the most popular chocolate bars from England including whole nut, Caramel, and Fruit & Nut.
Why not make up your own hamper with some of this Scottish produce?
- Mrs Bridges Mini Jar Breakfast Collections – 6 x 1.5 Ounce Jars – Celebration Marmalade with Champagne, Pink Grapefruit Marmalade, Orange Marmalade with Ginger, Fine Cut Marmalade, Scottish Blackcurrant Preserve, Strawberry Preserve with Champagne
- Stockans Oatcakes Gifting Tin – A handy wee tin to keep your oatcakes fresh and tasty – perfectly shaped for Stockans triangle oatmeal snacks
The perfect gift for yourself or someone you know who loves gin and tonics (Edinburgh Gin of course!)
These larger-sized barrel tumblers are the perfect glass for enjoying your gin and tonic with lots of ice and a slice of lemon, lime, cucumber or any other fruit you fancy adding to your drink.
Complete with Royal Scot Crystal’s stylish gift box in a deep blue or purple with gold embossed lettering and satin lined. The perfect gift for yourself or someone you love. Approx size: 9.5cm / 3.75″ tall / 350ml
For friends and family who love reading there is nothing better than the gift of a new book whether it is a novel, guide book, cook book or even something for their coffee table to remind them of past (or planned) adventures.
Guide Books for Scotland
There are some excellent guidebooks available for anyone planning a trip to Scotland.
Rick Steves guidebooks are perfect for the first-time visitor looking for information about the main sights.
For History Lovers
Coffee table books
Colouring books for adults
More Scottish gift ideas and inspiration
There are lots of beautiful tartan items to choose from including books, scarves,cushions, clothes and even Christmas tree ornaments with clan tartans.
More gift guide ideas for all the family
I am sure you will have found the perfect present for a loved one from this Scottish gifts guide. There are more gift guide inspiration ideas on this website for travel lovers of all ages.
Bookmark the page as there are more coming soon!