We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these conditions.If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personal identification information that you voluntarily submit to our site . We may collect personal information such as your name and email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to our Site by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form. You can, however, visit our Site anonymously. We only collect personal identification information from you if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site related activities.
- Non-personal identification information – collected automatically . We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Site. For example, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Site. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Site, such as links clicked.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
- To operate and maintain the Site;
- To respond to your comments or enquiries;
- To track and measure advertising on the Site;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorised or illegal activity against the Site;
- To send periodic emails to users who have opted in for our newsletter. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings.
HOW WE STORE COLLECTED INFORMATION
The Site may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Site. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Site currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- MailChimp. This service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters to people who subscribe to our newsletter. We store your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
- WordPress. This system stores email addresses, names and IP addresses that are collected when you leave a comment on our Site. This information is only used to respond to your inquiries.
- Google Analytics. Non-personal information is collected and stored in Google Analytics for 50 months. When data reaches the end of the retention period, it is deleted automatically on a monthly basis.
SHARING COLLECTED DATA
- Personal information. Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent.
- Anonymous data. We may use anonymous data such as generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information. Such data does not identify you personally. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include the demographic location of our readers, number of views to a specific page on our Site, etc.
- Publicly visible information. If you leave a comment on the Site, your name and gravatar (if you have one associated with your email address) may be publicly visible.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
AFFILIATE PROGRAMME PARTICIPATION
The Site may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Site. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
Among others, we are participant of Amazon affiliate programme. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
The Site has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
On the Site, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels that allow analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Site to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behaviour will not be passed on to third parties.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Opt-out. You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at email@example.com to be removed from our mailing list.
- Access, Amend, or Forget. You may access the personal information we have about you or ask to amend or delete it by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Site does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian believes that the Site has personally identifiable information of a child in its database, please contact us immediately and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
We hold the copyright of all the images on this website, unless specified otherwise, and all rights are reserved.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by tracystravelsintime.com. Users are welcome to share the content via social media and other such channels by linking to content found on the Site. No portion of the Site may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, or otherwise exploited for any purpose without express written consent.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise stated, all written content on this site is owned by us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Site is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use.
You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorised by us. More specifically, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Site without prior written permission. You may, however, download, print, and/or share one copy of individual pages of the Site for non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
YOUR LICENSE TO US
By posting or submitting any material (including, without limitation, comments, blog entries, social media postings, photos and videos) to us via the Site, internet groups, social media venues, or to us via email, text or otherwise, you are representing: (1) that you are the owner of the material, or are making your posting or submission with the express consent of the owner of the material; and (2) that you are eighteen years of age or older.
In addition, when you submit, email, text or deliver or post any material, you are granting us, and anyone authorised by us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such material, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose.
The foregoing grant shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such posting or submission, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction. Also, in connection with the exercise of such rights, you grant us, and anyone authorised by us, the right to identify you as the author of any of your postings or submissions by name, email address or screen name, as we deem appropriate.
LIMITATIONS ON LINKING AND FRAMING
You may establish a hypertext link to the Site so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by us or by the Site. However, you may not, without our prior written permission, frame or inline link any of the content of the Site, or incorporate into another website or other service any of our material, content or intellectual property.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
While we shall endeavour to ensure that all information on the Site is accurate, we cannot vouch that all information will be accurate and up-to-date at all times. The Site contains a large amount of data, and errors are likely to occur in tracking changes such as but not limited to changes in dates and times of events, restaurant and accommodation information, prices, exchange rates, or other travel information.
Part of this Site contains materials submitted to Tracy’s Travels in Time by Third Parties. It is the responsibility of these Third Parties to ensure that the materials submitted for inclusion on this Site comply with national and relevant foreign laws.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of this material and hereby disclaim any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material or for any misinterpretation, loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on any material contained within the Site.
We also cannot accept responsibility for any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in the event of bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. You are advised to check with the establishment concerned.
We accept no responsibility for the content of any Site to which a hypertext link from this Site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an ‘as is’ basis. Should you find any inaccurate information on the Site, please inform us at email@example.com and we shall correct it as soon as it is practicable to do so.
NON-GUARANTEE OF RESULTS
You agree that the Company has not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, whether recommended on this Website or not. The Company provides educational and informational resources that are intended to help users of this Website succeed. You nevertheless recognise that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of the Company.
You also recognise that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Thus, the results obtained by others – whether clients of the Company or otherwise – applying the principles set out in the Site are no guarantee that you or any other person or entity will be able to obtain similar results.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, INCLUDING IN OUR MESSAGING, BLOGS, COMMENTS OF OTHERS, EMAILS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR BY US IN ANY WAY, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS.
TERMINATION AND ACCESS RESTRICTION
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. Use of the Website is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
We create all our content and use our own images unless indicated otherwise and a permission is received by a copyright holder.
We have the deepest respect for others’ rights in their work. If you feel that your copyright rights have been violated, please send us a DMCA takedown notice and we’ll gladly remove it.
You can send the notice to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of Australia, without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of Queensland, Australia in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the site.
This document was last updated on June 23, 2019