By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these conditions.If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personal identification information that you voluntarily submit to our site . We may collect personal information such as your name and email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to our Site by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form. You can, however, visit our Site anonymously. We only collect personal identification information from you if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site related activities.
- Non-personal identification information – collected automatically . We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Site. For example, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Site. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Site, such as links clicked.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
- To operate and maintain the Site;
- To respond to your comments or enquiries;
- To track and measure advertising on the Site;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorised or illegal activity against the Site;
- To send periodic emails to users who have opted in for our newsletter. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings.
HOW WE STORE COLLECTED INFORMATION
The Site may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Site. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Site currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- MailChimp. This service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters to people who subscribe to our newsletter. We store your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
- WordPress. This system stores email addresses, names and IP addresses that are collected when you leave a comment on our Site. This information is only used to respond to your inquiries.
- Google Analytics. Non-personal information is collected and stored in Google Analytics for 50 months. When data reaches the end of the retention period, it is deleted automatically on a monthly basis.
SHARING COLLECTED DATA
- Personal information. Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent.
- Anonymous data. We may use anonymous data such as generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information. Such data does not identify you personally. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include the demographic location of our readers, number of views to a specific page on our Site, etc.
- Publicly visible information. If you leave a comment on the Site, your name and gravatar (if you have one associated with your email address) may be publicly visible.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
AFFILIATE PROGRAMME PARTICIPATION
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by by us. Some of the links on this site are ads, partners, or affiliates. This means we may make a small commission if you click or buy from the linked sites. We only link to products and services we love and use ourselves.
Among others, we are also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
The Site has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Opt-out. You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our mailing list.
- Access, Amend, or Forget. You may access the personal information we have about you or ask to amend or delete it by submitting a request to email@example.com
We hold the copyright of all the images on this website, unless specified otherwise, and all rights are reserved.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by tracystravelsintime.com. Users are welcome to share the content via social media and other such channels by linking to content found on the Site. No portion of the Site may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, or otherwise exploited for any purpose without express written consent.
If you have any questions about this policy, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated on May 21, 2018