In Episode 2 of the Global Travel Planning Podcast Tracy and Doug talk about their recent 5-day visit to New Zealand’s North Island.
Join them as they share their experiences and insights from their trip including recommendations, and practical tips for first-time visitors.
Discover the beauty of Hobbiton, immerse yourself in the healing waters of the Polynesian Spa, and explore the geothermal wonders of Wai-O-Tapu.
In this episode discover
- Transportation options from Auckland International Airport into the CBD, including private transfers and public transport.
- Our one day itinerary for Auckland including where we stayed, what places we visited and how we got around the city.
- Experiences at Hobbiton, including our thoughts about the tour and accommodation and restaurant recommendations
- Our 2 day itinerary for Rotorua including what we did, where we stayed and our favourite experiences.
- Tips and recommendations for visitors including packing appropriate clothing.
- Accommodation recommended in this episode
- Click this link for an AI-generated copy of the transcript of this episode.
🇳🇿Links to relevant articles and podcasts
- Episode #3 Global Travel Planning Podcast – New Zealand South Island itinerary