A little quiz to test your knowledge of French food vocabulary…
Take the test and see how much you know before you visit the beautiful country of France. If you want to learn a little more French before you visit why not check out my recommended list of books to read as well as great French Netflix series to watch!
What is the French word for food?
What is one of these fruits called in French?
What is this vegetable called in French?
What are these called in French?
Which of these is French for breakfast?
What is the French word for pineapple?
What is added to a Croque monsieur to make it a Croque madame?
What are Coquilles Saint-Jacques?
If you order Cuisses de Grenouilles what can you expect to receive on your plate?
What is the French word for the bill/check?
FURTHER INFORMATION FOR VISITING PARIS FRANCE
I have a number of posts about Paris and France which you may be interested in reading. I update and add new posts on a regular basis so why not subscribe to receive my monthly newsletter as well as gain exclusive access to my resource library? The library is only available for subscribers and includes fact files and best book lists for a number of countries around the world.
- Essential guide to Paris France
- Essential reading for anyone visiting Paris – things NOT to do in the French capital.
- My top choices of books to read before you visit Paris/France.
- Best French TV series on Netflix to watch to improve your French language skills
- Would you like to see old photographs of cities in Europe and the world in the 1800’s including Paris? This post was compiled using photographs from a book my Great-Grandfather received from his school in 1903.
- Visiting Paris? You really have to sample these great French foods!
- 10 treasures not to miss when you visit the Louvre
Tracy has lived and worked in 7 countries on 4 continents and travelled to over 50 more. A qualified school teacher with an interest in history, reading, photography, nature and wildlife she is always planning her next trip (preferably by train)
With a lifetime of travel experience, and a network of friends all over the world, she is also able to share genuine insider guides, recommended best book lists and train journey inspiration to help you travel authentically to some of the most beautiful places on earth.
Come and join me as I travel the world one country (and train journey) at a time!