This post may contain compensated links. Please read our disclaimer for additional information. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Take my quick 5 minute French shopping vocabulary quiz and test your knowledge of basic French words needed for shopping. This quiz focuses on the names of shops and some of the items you may wish to buy when shopping in France!
Let me know how your result in the comments.
More French vocabulary quizzes coming soon!
What is the French for a clothing store?
What is a butcher shop in French?
What is a cheese shop called in French?
What can you buy in la confiserie?
What can you buy in la boulangerie?
If you wanted to buy some jewelery which shop would you choose?
What is the French for shoe shop?
What is the French word for money?
Je cherche une jupe rouge. What am I looking for?
It starts to rain so I decide to buy a raincoat...what do I buy?
FURTHER INFORMATION FOR VISITING FRANCE
I have a number of posts about Paris and France which you may be interested in reading. I update and add new posts on a regular basis so why not subscribe to receive my monthly newsletter as well as gain exclusive access to my resource library? The library is only available for subscribers and includes fact files and best book lists for a number of countries around the world.
- Essential reading for anyone visiting Paris – things NOT to do in the French capital.
- How is your French? Test your skills with my French language quizzes – French food vocabulary quiz.
- My top choices of books to read before you visit Paris/France.
- Best French TV series on Netflix and my best French movies to watch on Netflix and Amazon Prime will also help to improve your French language skills
- Would you like to see old photographs of cities in Europe and the world in the 1800’s including Paris? This post was compiled using photographs from a book my Great-Grandfather received from his school in 1903.
PIN TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD - FRENCH SHOPPING VOCABULARY QUIZ
Over the last 50 years I have lived and worked in 7 countries on 4 continents and travelled to many more. I enjoy exploring and learning about new places and meeting people on my travels. History, reading, photography, nature and wildlife are my interests and I am ALWAYS researching and planning my next trip (preferably by train)
With a lifetime of travel experience, and a network of friends all over the world, I share genuine insider guides, recommended best book lists and train journey inspiration to help YOU travel authentically to some of the most beautiful places on earth.
Come and join me as I travel the world one country (and train journey) at a time!