This post may contain compensated links. Please read our disclaimer for additional information. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW AUSTRALIAN ANIMALS?
Take the Australian animals quiz and see how much you know about the wildlife native to Aussie shores! Everyone has heard of koala and kangaroos but what do you know about quolls, quokkas and pademelons?
What is the mammal emblem of Queensland?
What is Australia's heaviest (and the world's most dangerous) bird called?
A platypus is a monotreme which means it is a mammal that..
What is this?
What is this?
How long was the biggest saltwater crocodile ever caught in Australia?
How many of the world's top 25 deadliest snakes live in Australia?
Dingoes can bark.
Kangaroos and wallabies are marsupials that belong to a small group of animals called....
What famous Australian bird is this?
What are the correct names?
What is this?
Wombats have square poo.
What marsupial is on Tasmania's Coat of Arms?
Which whale migrates up the east coast of Australia to breed?
CLICK THIS LINK → Send a message to key NSW politicians now to ensure a future for koalas.
FURTHER INFORMATION FOR VISITING AUSTRALIA
I have lots of information on my blog about travel in Australia so do check out some of these posts. There is sure to be something to help you plan your trip or move to Australia.
- My ultimate guide to Australia with links to every post is a great starting point when planning your visit.
- There are more posts about Australian life including films to watch before you visit, Christmas in Australia, and 10 Aussie myths debunked.
- My post all about the top things to do in Queensland gives an idea of some of the amazing places to visit in the state.
- If you are interested in learning more about Queensland wildlife there are posts about kangaroos at Cape Hillsborough. platypus at Broken River and whales off the Brisbane coast. A more general post all about the amazing wildlife you can find in Queensland
- If you are visiting Brisbane you can find out more about what there is to do in and around the city including South Bank, Mount Tamborine and the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
- If Tasmania is on your itinerary I have a number of great posts all about this beautiful island – a 2 week road trip itinerary, general tips to make the most of your trip and a post all about the beautiful wildlife you can see in Tasmania.
- Click here if you are interested in learning more about the 19 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Australia.
PIN FOR LATER – AUSTRALIAN ANIMALS QUIZ
YOU MAY ENJOY THESE POSTS TOO!
GAIN EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO MY RESOURCE LIBRARY
Over the last 50 years I have lived and worked in 7 countries on 4 continents and travelled to many more. I enjoy exploring and learning about new places and meeting people on my travels. History, reading, photography, nature and wildlife are my interests and I am ALWAYS researching and planning my next trip (preferably by train)
With a lifetime of travel experience, and a network of friends all over the world, I share genuine insider guides, recommended best book lists and train journey inspiration to help YOU travel authentically to some of the most beautiful places on earth.
Come and join me as I travel the world one country (and train journey) at a time!